Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Collecting german world war two camouflaged uniforms.

Welcome to my webblog!
On my webblog you can see my collection of German ww2 camouflage uniforms.
This collection consists of uniforms,headgear,and fieldgear

The items shown on this webblog are intented for collectors and historic research. I do not support the ideas and actions of the Third Reich,if you have other intentions,please leave.


I hope you all enjoy with what you can see !





























Sumpftanmunster 43








































Sumpftarnmunster 44























































Splintertarnmunster.


















Splintertarnmunster "fluffy edged"



Heereszeltbahn M31 splintertarnmunster31





















Camouflaged helmets


6 comments:

WW2 Collection said...

Same kind of interest I see.
Nice collection !
http://ww2collection.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

hi edwin,

im a third reich wehrmacht soldaten fan. i really would like to purchase your canister.

my previous experience was not very satisfying as a lot of websites would not accept indonesian credit card.

now i see hope if you could help me purchase your canister with other payment methods convenience to both of us.

pls help me man. ive been trying to buy canister with no success. thx b4.

heddy,
jakarta, indonesia

email me to hspermadi@yahoo.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Panzer said...

hello
I m Victor from Chile
amazing collection!!
nice collection

Panzer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RADO said...

Great collection:-)greetings